Nash's world

Google is at war! Has now cancelled Chinese Android handsets

by on Jan.20, 2010, under News

Google says it has postponed the launch of two Android based mobile phones in China following a dispute with the government over censorship.



The formal launch was due to take place on Wednesday, a spokesperson said. The announcement came as the Chinese government said Google and other foreign firms must obey the country’s laws and traditions. Google said last week that it had been targeted in a sophisticated cyber attack thought to originate in China. The attacks were thought to target the e-mail accounts of human rights activists.  The shit just got real.

:, , ,

Leave a Reply

*

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!

Blogroll

A few highly recommended websites...

IDL

Member of The Internet Defense League