Inspiring to say to least. We need more eloquent people like Carl Sagan to save us from the bearded know nothings that want to take us back to stone age.
The following fact has been in my mind lately, inspired by something I read on reddit a week or so ago In my body right now, biochemical reactions we call “life” are occurring. It’s cool that they’ve been going my whole life, my heart has done well over a billion beats at this point. That’s cool.But my life processes date back longer than that. My cells grew out of a egg and sperm that came from my mom and dad, and that process was continuous. In other words, they were living before, they came together, rearranged themselves, and kept on going. So in a very real sense, my life is a continuation of my dad’s life and my mom’s — admittedly for only two very lucky cells of theirs. Likewise, their life was the continuation of their progenitors, and so on.In that sense, as a living thing, I’ve been going strong for at least 3.5 billion years. Yes, I used to be simpler, and at various times I’ve narrowed down to just a couple of cells, but through thick and thin, I’ve managed.When I die, it’ll be the end of the line. But 3.5 billion years will have been a pretty good run.
This is the new set up that is being rolled out all lego stores around the world. Imagine this technology coming to wireless contact lenses that that can project images in wearers field of vision. Imagine a world where
- Bookstores will have the top 5 reviews hover above any book you take off the shelf
- Showing relationship status above our heads so we can date new people.
- system will analyze body language of another so the socially awkward will receive cues on how to better communicate with the opposite sex.
- Show what song you are currently listening too
- See how many calories something has before you eat it
- Be aware of the average crime rate of the area you are in by the color of the road.
- And australian spiders will finally have health bars,
- being able to watch tv from any where with images filling up whole feild of vision
we truly live in the future
Immersive Videos allow you to look around in a spherical view. click and drag to change the view you are looking at